Thursday 14 January 2010

Our first ever blog post!




Hurray, I have finally got around to posting my first blog!!

Being a virgin blogger, I am relying on some feedback to let me know if I am doing it right.
Happy New Year to all my valued customers and, to all my new ones, where have you been all this time?
The snow is rapidly disappearing, it was very beautiful, as you can see from the pictures, as long as you didnt have to venture too far, on the dodgy roads.
We have our first sign of Spring, a daffodil almost out, can you believe that! I would imagine the snowdrops will not be far behind.
We have just had the wonderful Patrick in doing a spot of decorating, ready for the new season. As always he makes a fabulous job, the bedrooms look sparkling.
John and Pete are working hard on getting our 2 log cabins ready for later in the year. An Easter opening would be great, watch this space. We are at the" water- tight- and- doing- all- the- internal -work- stage", there seem to wires going everywhere. Decision making is not strong point, at the best of times, so I am really having to concentrate hard. Thank goodness for lots of support from all involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment